Paint/chemical laboratory assistant in quality control (m/f/d)
Worldwide. Nearby. On Top.
We draw our energy from the task of developing and producing innovative coating solutions. Our surface design inspires people and makes our customers' products better, more durable and more beautiful. At WEILBURGER, we need people who are passionate about thinking ahead, contributing their knowledge and implementing their ideas in a team-oriented manner.
In short: We are looking for employees who go ahead.
- Incoming goods inspection of raw materials and merchandise
- Paint release of finished paint systems
- Documentation of test results and the preparation of quality certificates
- Corrective actions and complaint handling
- Reset pattern management
- Monitoring, maintenance and care of laboratory equipment and facilities
- Order, cleanliness, safety and environmental protection in the workplace
- Successfully completed training as a paint/chemical laboratory technician (m/f/d)
- Application of MS Office programs
- Quick comprehension, high willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, flexibility, commitment and organizational skills
- Understanding of analytical laboratory processes
- Team-oriented and structured way of working
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge in the field of chromatography desired
- 37,5h week
- Vacation pay
- E-Bike Leasing
- Collective Agreement Bavarian Chemical Industry
- Flat hierarchies
- Collective pension plan
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Annual output
- Parking lot
- Family atmosphere
- Interesting activities
At WEILBURGER we offer you a safe, modern workplace with a great working atmosphere. Flat hierarchy levels and short decision-making paths help you to develop optimally.
The location for the position is:
Am Rosenbühl 5
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call.
Phone: +49 9163 9992 130, www.weilburger.com/karriere
Link to the applicant portal
Weilburger is one of the most important developers and manufacturers of functional coatings and lacquers for industrial and consumer goods plus special coatings for the graphics industry. Weilburger coating solutions create values and convincing product benefits everywhere, worldwide and in all industrial sectors. They preserve and protect, enhance functions and embellish your products. They give your products an unmistakable look and feel. They work on metals, plastics, wood and foil and also on glass, ceramics, paper and cardboard. ►Weilburger functional coatings and lacquers create surfaces which are precisely what people worldwide are looking for.