Employee in the area of product safety / regulatory affairs (m/f/d)
Worldwide. Nearby. On Top.
We draw our energy from the task of developing and producing innovative coating solutions. Our surface design inspires people and makes our customers' products better, more durable and more beautiful. At WEILBURGER, we need people who are passionate about thinking ahead, contributing their knowledge and implementing their ideas in a team-oriented manner.
In short: We are looking for employees who go ahead.
- Processing of product safety-related customer inquiries
- Conformity work within supply chains including food regulatory compliance assessment.
- Preparation and updating of safety data sheets by means of relevant software incl. continuous maintenance of relevant raw material master data
- Testing of formulations with regard to national chemical registers, etc.
- Completed chemical or other scientific education (Bachelor's degree minimum requirement) and/or corresponding several years of relevant professional experience in the field of Regulatory Affairs.
- In-depth knowledge of global chemical regulations, including EU REACH and GHS (required).
- Ability to work in a team, reliability and flexibility
- Quick comprehension, high willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
- High level of self-motivation, sense of responsibility as well as careful and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- 37,5h week
- Vacation pay
- E-bike leasing
- Collective Agreement Bavarian Chemical Industry
- Flat hierarchies
- Collective pension plan
- Part time possible
- 30 days vacation
- Company pension plan
- Annual output
- Parking lot
- Family atmosphere
- Interesting activities
- Home office possible
- Fruit Day
At WEILBURGER we offer you a safe, modern workplace with a great working atmosphere. Flat hierarchy levels and short decision-making paths help you to develop optimally.
The location for the position is:
Am Rosenbühl 5
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call.
Phone: +49 9163 9992 130, www.weilburger.com/karriere,
Weilburger is one of the most important developers and manufacturers of functional coatings and lacquers for industrial and consumer goods plus special coatings for the graphics industry. Weilburger coating solutions create values and convincing product benefits everywhere, worldwide and in all industrial sectors. They preserve and protect, enhance functions and embellish your products. They give your products an unmistakable look and feel. They work on metals, plastics, wood and foil and also on glass, ceramics, paper and cardboard. ►Weilburger functional coatings and lacquers create surfaces which are precisely what people worldwide are looking for.