Apprenticeship as production specialist chemistry (m/f/d)
Your training. Your career step. Become Team WEILBURGER.
We draw our energy from the task of developing and producing innovative coating solutions. Our surface design inspires people and makes our customers' products better, more durable and more beautiful. At WEILBURGER, we need people who are passionate about thinking ahead, contributing their knowledge and implementing their ideas in a team-oriented manner.
In short: We are looking for employees who go ahead.
You are motivated, you are thirsty for knowledge, you are ready to start your career? Then you should read on.
A task for beginners.
You ask yourself, how does the manufacturing process work in the plant? What happens between the delivery of raw materials and chemicals to different paints and coating materials? Let's answer these questions together with an apprenticeship. During your training with us you will learn:
During your training with us you will learn:
- How machines are operated and maintained.
- How to prepare paint productions and what to consider when monitoring the production process.
- How controls of measuring devices as well as logging of results work with the help of the computer.
- How to take paint samples and perform simple chemical tests.
- What is needed to prepare mixtures according to recipes.
- How to recycle and dispose of waste in an environmentally sound manner.
- Craftsmanship skills: Filing, sawing, welding, soldering and woodworking.
Not for everyone. But maybe for you!
What you should bring:
- Good secondary school leaving certificate or intermediate school leaving certificate
- Technical understanding and interest in careful handling of chemicals
- Fun at work in the production
- Reliability, friendly appearance, team spirit
The training lasts 2 years. Start of training is September 2023.
- Training allowance in the chemical industry
- Annual output
- 30 days vacation
- Internal lessons and exam preparation
- Family atmosphere
- 37,5h week
- Vacation pay
- Collective pension plan
At Weilburger, we offer you a secure, modern workplace with a great working atmosphere. Flat hierarchy levels and short decision-making processes help you to develop optimally. Your remuneration will be € 1,031.00 in the first year and € 1,095.00 in the second year.
The work location for the position is:
Am Rosenbühl 5
Are you interested in helping to shape the future at WEILBURGER? Very good! So that we can start a conversation, we look forward to receiving your contact details and information about your background. And we would like to hear a few words about why you are the right candidate for us. We will clarify everything else in a dialog.
Weilburger is one of the most important developers and manufacturers of functional coatings and lacquers for industrial and consumer goods plus special coatings for the graphics industry. Weilburger coating solutions create values and convincing product benefits everywhere, worldwide and in all industrial sectors. They preserve and protect, enhance functions and embellish your products. They give your products an unmistakable look and feel. They work on metals, plastics, wood and foil and also on glass, ceramics, paper and cardboard. ►Weilburger functional coatings and lacquers create surfaces which are precisely what people worldwide are looking for.