Apprenticeship as a paint laboratory technician (m/f/d)
Your training. Your career step. Become Team WEILBURGER.
We draw our energy from the task of developing and producing innovative coating solutions. Our surface design inspires people and makes our customers' products better, more durable and more beautiful. At WEILBURGER, we need people who are passionate about thinking ahead, contributing their knowledge and implementing their ideas in a team-oriented manner.
In short: We are looking for employees who go ahead.
You are motivated, you are thirsty for knowledge, you are ready to start your career? Then you should read on.
A task for beginners.
During your training with us you will learn:
- How tests are planned, carried out, documented and analyzed
- The role played by different substrates, such as metal, paper, wood, plastics, foils and labels, etc.
- What to consider when analyzing e.g. color deviations
- How to use analytical and measuring instruments such as the pycnometer for density determination or the reflectometer for gloss analysis
Not for everyone. But maybe for you!
What you should bring:
- Good intermediate or advanced school leaving certificate
- Chemical understanding and interest in careful handling of chemicals.
- Fun at work in the laboratory
- Reliability, friendly appearance, team spirit
The training lasts 3.5 years. Shortening is possible depending on the school-leaving qualification and performance level in the company and vocational school. Vocational school classes are held in Stuttgart. Training starts in September 2022 and September 2023.
Good performance is rewarded. That's in it for you.
- Training allowance in the chemical industry
- Annual output
- 30 days vacation
- Internal lessons and exam preparation
- Family atmosphere
- 37,5h week
- Vacation pay
- Collective pension plan
At WEILBURGER we offer you a safe, modern workplace with a great working atmosphere. Flat hierarchical levels and short decision-making processes help you to develop optimally. The vocational school in Stuttgart also contributes to this. Your remuneration will be € 1,031.00 in the first year, € 1,095.00 in the second year, € 1,155.00 in the third year and € 1,239.00 in the fourth year.
Your way to us.
Are you interested in helping to shape the future at WEILBURGER? Very good! So that we can start a conversation, we look forward to receiving your contact details and information about your background. And we would like to hear a few words about why you are the right candidate for us. We will clarify everything else in a dialog.
Weilburger is one of the most important developers and manufacturers of functional coatings and lacquers for industrial and consumer goods plus special coatings for the graphics industry. Weilburger coating solutions create values and convincing product benefits everywhere, worldwide and in all industrial sectors. They preserve and protect, enhance functions and embellish your products. They give your products an unmistakable look and feel. They work on metals, plastics, wood and foil and also on glass, ceramics, paper and cardboard. ►Weilburger functional coatings and lacquers create surfaces which are precisely what people worldwide are looking for.